Tuesday 15 April 2014

Tri-Polish Tuesday - April round 3!

Another Tuesday, another Tri-Polish Challenge awaiting. This week is super busy for me - and so will the next few, so I will let the pictures do the talking.

Polishes used: Barry M Cyan, Rimmel Sunshine, Spoiled Fuzzy Dice, Misa I Will Survive
Being pressed for time and inspiration, I went with my staple dotticure. This time I used a black background to make the bright colours pop - but it turned out that the yellow and pink needed two 'dabs' to actually be as bright as over white. Next time I might start with white dots as a base.

Semi-random dotticure
I started with a pink dot on each nail, and used the blue polish to create dotted spirals leading away from it. I then filled the gaps with yellow dots, vaguely trying to follow a spiral shape as well. Once everything was dry, I secured it all with Color Club fast drying top coat.

Yellow, blue and pink dots
Thanks for looking, and check out other TPC manicures below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments! I read and appreciate them all :)