Thursday 24 April 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Boutique

Oh man, I am late with this one! And only one photo - but life is super hectic now, and I barely have time to paint my nails, let alone photograph, process and write about them!

Butter London No More Waity, Katie and Born Pretty Store water decals
I don't own many boutique polishes - and they are all from TK Max! This is a fairly recent addition that I hunter there, along with a top coat and base coat set. I must say the Nail Foundation is amazing, and so is the Hardwear top coat. The polish itself was opaque in two coats, and is a combination of two shades I like - taupe base and lavender glitter. To make it more interesting, I used feather water decals for Born Pretty Store. They were an absolute breeze to use - cut out, drop in some water, slide off the paper and onto the nail, pat dry and top coat! I will definitely be using decals more often.

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Your manicures look so wonderful, especially this one!
    I’ve just discovered this blog and I love reading it <3
    I’m looking forward to see your next article ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I read and appreciate them all :)